So many things waste our time:
- Lip sync battles (people actually do that you know?)
- The soaps
- Watching people opening new stuff (people actually do that you know?)
- Big Brother (and the rest of reality TV)
- The Sun (that’s the newspaper)
- The news
- Checking our emails
I’m sure you can think of plenty more…
What could you be doing instead?
- Building a business?
- Practicing your hobby?
- Doing some DIY?
- Doing that other thing you’ve been meaning to get round to?
- Spending time with your friends? Family? Kids?
- Reading that book you’ve always wanted to?
- Writing that book you’ve always wanted to?
I know it’s hard not to get distracted. It’s easy to procrastinate. But the distractions and procrastination rarely takes us towards our goals. And if we’re not moving towards our goals, then how will we ever reach them?